The legal system is a maze. Most people don’t know where to begin. To help you in your search for answers, we are providing some links to useful resources. Please contact us for a consultation so an experienced attorney can answer your questions.
Courts and Court Resources
- California Courts – www.courts.ca.gov
- Eastern District of California (US District Court) – www.caed.uscourts.gov/caednew/
- Sacramento County Superior Court – www.saccourt.ca.gov
- Placer County Superior Court – www.placer.courts.ca.gov
- Yolo County Superior Court – www.yolo.courts.ca.gov
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services – www.uscis.gov
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement – www.ice.gov
- US DOJ – Executive Office for Immigration Review – www.justice.gov/eoir/
STOP NOTARIO FRAUD
Notarios and other unlicensed “consultants” engaging in the unauthorized practice of immigration law often do irreparable harm to unknowing individuals seeking immigration relief. In an effort to combat the unscrupulous exploitation of immigrants in need of legal counsel, we offer the following useful resource that provides invaluable information.